Current Sensing Relay, 24 to 240VAC, 15A @ 240V, 15A @ 24V, SPDT, Mounting: DIN Rail
- Item # 6CWU0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 841CS1-UNI
- Catalog Page # 221
- UNSPSC # 39121515
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Relay Current Sensing Relay
- Input or Control Voltage 24 to 240VAC
- AC Contact Rating - Relay 15A @ 240V
- DC Contact Rating - Relay 15A @ 24V
- Mounting - Relay DIN Rail
- Contact Form - Relay SPDT
- Sensing Amp Range 0.10 to 1.00A
- Trip Point Adjustable 0.10 to 1.00A
- Trip Delay 0.10 to 10 sec.
- Core Type - Relay Internal
- Type of Output Relay
- Status Indicator Led
- Electrical Connection Terminal Strip
- Body Height - Relay 2.60"
- Body Width - Relay 3.50"
- Body Depth - Relay 0.70"
- Overall Height - Relay 2.60"
- Sensor Opening Internal
- Max. Inrush Current 2.5A
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1EJF3DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.