Variable Frequency Drive, 25 Max. HP, 3 Input Phase AC, 480VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 6MVC7
- Mfr. Model # ATV212HD18N4
- Catalog Page # 158
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 25
- Enclosure Open
- Input Voltage 480VAC
- Max. Output Amps 37
- Output Voltage 480VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 110%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 110%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0 to 200 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0.1 to 3200 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0.1 to 3200 sec.
- Dynamic Braking No
- Height 12.99"
- Width 9.65"
- Depth 7.48"
- Control Type Keypad or Logic Input
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control Programmable
- Protection Overvoltage, Under voltage, Motor Thermal Overload, Drive Thermal Overload, Phase to Phase or Phase to Ground Short Circuit, Phase Failure, Over breaking
- Control Method Volts Per Hz, Quadratic V/Hz, V/Hz with Torque Boost, or Sensor less Vector Control
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Display Type LED
- Displays Hertz, Motor Current, KW, Motor Voltage, Bus Energized
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- Standards C-Tick, NOM, GOST, CE, UL Plenum Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.