Variable Frequency Drive,1/2 Max. HP,1 Input Phase AC,240VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 5WJJ9
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ATV12H037M2
- Catalog Page # 155
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 1/2
- Enclosure Open
- Input Voltage 240VAC
- Max. Output Amps 2.4
- Output Voltage 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 170%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 120%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 10 to 400 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0 to 999.9 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0 to 999.9 sec.
- Dynamic Braking External Option
- Height 5.12"
- Width 2.83"
- Depth 4.77"
- Control Type Keypad/Remote Keypad/Modbus
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control Programmable
- Protection Over breaking, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Motor Thermal Overload, Drive Thermal Overload, Phase to Phase or Phase to Ground Short Circuit, Phase Failure
- Control Method Sensor less Flux Vector Automatically Calculates Optimum Motor Performance for Low-speed, High-starting Torque Applications
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Display Type LED
- Displays LED
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- Standards UL, CE, GOST, NOM, EMITECH
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5WJK0SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.