Variable Frequency Drive, 30 Max. HP, 3 Input Phase AC, 480VAC Input Voltage
- Item# 22A656
- Mfr. Model# ATV61WD22N4U
- Catalog Page# 159
- UNSPSC# 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 30
- Enclosure NEMA 12
- Input Voltage 480VAC
- Max. Output Amps 48
- Output Voltage 480VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 110%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 110%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0.1 to 599 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0.1 to 999.9 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0.1 to 999.9 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Yes
- Height 26.18"
- Width 12.4"
- Depth 12.4"
- Control Type Keypad or Logic Input
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control By Keypad or Logic Input
- Protection Overvoltage, Under voltage, Motor Thermal Overload, Drive Thermal Overload, Phase to Phase or Phase to Ground Short Circuit, Input/Output Phase Loss, Over braking
- Control Method Asynchronous Motors: Volts Per Hz (2 Or 5 Points), Sensor less Flux Vector Control, Energy Saving, V/F Quad. Synchronous Motors: Vector Control Without Speed Feedback
- Accepts Input Control Signal Yes
- Display Type LED and Door Mount LCD
- Displays Hertz, Motor Current, KW, Motor Voltage
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- Standards UL508C, CSA, CE, C-Tick, GOST, SEMI 47 Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.