Rectngular Infrrd Wndw, 2994 sq mm, Type 4
- Item# 12N534
- Mfr. Model# CAPVC6
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39121301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Perform thermographic scanning on electrical equipment through this inspection window, which helps eliminate the need to open or remove covers on electrical enclosures. It also helps reduce maintenance costs and the need for personal protection equipment, which would otherwise be required to perform maintenance on live electrical equipment. The window features an easy-to-install design and offers the highest transmission of infrared, so that problems are not masked by the windows. Use to view electrical distribution enclosures such as switchgear, switchboard, MCC, transformer, generator, and junction box. Rated for indoor/outdoor use.
- Item 6" Rectangular Infrared Window
- Crystal Insert Size 58mm H x 91mm W
- Viewing Aperture Size 1-19/20"H x 2-19/50"W
- Viewing Aperture Area 2994 sq. mm
- Window Thickness 0.25mm
- NEMA Rating 4
- IP Rating 65
- Gasket Maximum Temperature 273 Degrees C (523 Degrees F)
- Body Maximum Temperature 273 Degrees C (523 Degrees F)
- Optic Maximum Temperature 325 Degrees C (617 Degrees F)
- Voltage Range Any
- Use Electrical Distribution Enclosure (Switchgear, Switchboard, MCC) and Low Voltage Transformer
- Components Frame, Cover, Gasket, Aperture
- Body Material Metal
- Special Features Large IR and Visual Viewing Pane with Protective Cover Over Infrared Viewing
- Includes Fitting Templates, Instructions, Protective Cover Over Infrared Viewing
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Lifetime
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.