Multi-Function Time Delay Relay, 12 to 240VAC/DC Coil Volts, 12A Contact Amp Rating (Resistive), Con
- Item # 6CXD0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TDRPRO-5101
- Catalog Page # 223
- UNSPSC # 39121519
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Multi-Function Time Delay Relay
- Coil Volts 12 to 240VAC/DC
- Contact Amp Rating (Resistive) 12A
- Contact Form SPDT
- Min. Time Setting 0.1 sec.
- Max. Time Setting 9990 hr.
- Function On Delay (Power On), Repeat Cycle (Starting Off), Interval (Power On), Off Delay (S Break), Retriggerable One Shot, Repeat Cycle (Starting On), Pulse Generator, One Shot, On/Off Delay (S Make/Break), Memory Hold (S Make)
- Electrical Connection Socket
- Base Type Octal
- Pins 8
- Standards UL, CE
- Number of Functions 4
- Operating Functions 1, 2, 4, 5
- Coil Rating 2.5VA
- Mounting Plug In
- Socket 5X852, 1EGP3, 1EGP5
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Hz 50/60
- Status Indicator LED
- Socket Code A
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.