3 Phase, Soft Start, 210A Output Current, 208 to 600VAC Input Voltage, 208 to 600VAC Output Voltage
- Item # 6VMA5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ATS48C21Y
- Catalog Page # 153
- UNSPSC # 39121521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Soft Start
- Input Voltage 208 to 600VAC
- Output Current 210A
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 75
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 150
- Inputs/Outputs 4 Logic Inputs, 1 PTC Probe Analog Input, 1 Analog Output, 3 Relay Outputs
- Phase 3
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 1
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V 60
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V 200
- Output Voltage 208 to 600VAC
- Control Voltage 120 to 240VAC
- IP Rating 20
- Ramp Time 1 to 60 sec.
- Start Type Exclusive Torque Control System (TSC) for Linear Starting and Stopping, or By Current Limit Adjustment up to 5 Times the Device Rating
- Stop Time 1 to 60 seconds (Adjustable)
- Application Constant and Variable Torque
- Includes Exclusive motor Torque Control System (TCS)
- Height 14.96"
- Width 12.60"
- Depth 10.43"
- Starting Torque Max 400%
- Communication Port Modbus
- Display 3 Seven -Segment display
- Standards UL File No. E184727, CSA File 164581, IEC/EN 60947-4-2, EMC classes A and B, CE,UL ,CSA,DNV,C-Tick,GOST, CCC,NOM,SERPRO AND TCF
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.