3 Phase, Soft Start, 9A Output Current, 208 to 240VAC Input Voltage, 208 to 240VAC Output Voltage
- Item # 13E166
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ATS01N209LU
- Catalog Page # 155
- UNSPSC # 39121521
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Soft Start
- Input Voltage 208 to 240VAC
- Output Current 9A
- With Bypass / No Bypass With Bypass
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 2
- Inputs/Outputs 2 or 3 Wire Control, Fault Relay (Also for Isolation Contactor Control), "up to speed" Logic Output
- Phase 3
- Enclosure Rating NEMA 1
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V 1-1/2 to 2
- Output Voltage 208 to 240VAC
- Control Voltage 110 to 240VAC
- IP Rating 00
- Ramp Time 1 to 10 sec.
- Start Type Integrated Boost/Kickstart
- Stop Time 5 sec. or 10 sec.
- Application Constant & Variable Torque
- Protects 3 Phase Motors Rated for 6 to 32A at 230,400 & 460 Volts
- Includes LED display two:Power ON" and "Full Voltage" (up to speed)"
- Height 4.88"
- Width 1.77"
- Depth 4.45"
- Starting Torque 30 to 80% of Starting Torque Equal to Line Supply Voltage
- Display No
- Standards IEC 60947-4-2, UL, CSA, CCC, C-TICK AND CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.