Round Infrrd Wndw, 2123 sq mm, Type 1/3/12
- Item# 12N541
- Mfr. Model# IRHVIR75U2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39121301
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Perform thermographic scanning on electrical equipment through this inspection window, which helps eliminate the need to open or remove covers on electrical enclosures. It also helps reduce maintenance costs and the need for personal protection equipment, which would otherwise be required to perform maintenance on live electrical equipment. The window features an easy-to-install design and offers the highest transmission of infrared, so that problems are not masked by the windows. Use to view electrical distribution enclosures such as switchgear, switchboard, MCC, transformer, generator, and junction box. Rated for indoor/outdoor use.
- Item 2" Round Infrared Window
- Crystal Insert Size 51mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Size 51mm dia.
- Viewing Aperture Area 2123 sq. mm
- Window Thickness 4mm
- NEMA Rating 1, 3, 12
- IP Rating 67
- Gasket Maximum Temperature 100 Degrees C (212 Degrees F)
- Body Maximum Temperature 100 Degrees C (212 Degrees F)
- Optic Maximum Temperature 100 Degrees C (212 Degrees F)
- Voltage Range Any
- Use Electrical Distribution Enclosure (Switchgear, Switchboard, MCC, Transformer), Generator and Junction Box
- Components Frame, Cover, Gasket, Aperture
- Body Material Aluminum
- Special Features Crystal Material With Highest transmission Rates, One Universal Model Which Accommodates Both Longwave and Shortwave Cameras
- Includes Magnetic Cover
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.