2-Head Metal Illuminated Multi-Head Operator, (2) Flush Buttons, (1) Light
- Item # 48K648
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ZB4BW7A17157
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Illuminated Multi-Head Operator
- Number of Heads 2
- Legend/Background Color Black/White
- Lamp Voltage Module Not Included
- Lamp Type LED
- Type of Operator (2) Flush Buttons, (1) Light
- Legend +/-
- Size 22mm
- Action Momentary
- Shape Rectangular
- NEMA Rating 4X, 13
- IP Rating 66, 69K
- Head Material Metal
- Standards UL 508, CSA C22.2 No 14, EN/IEC 60947
- Includes Light
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
- Harmony XB4/XB5/XB7 Push Buttons 2013 Catalog
- Harmony XB4B/XB5A/ZB4B/ZB5A Instruction Bulletin
- Harmony Control & Signaling 2004 Catalog
- Harmony Double & Triple-Headed Push Buttons 2011 Catalog
- Harmony SEMI S2 Compliant Installation Guide
- Harmony XB4/XB5 Dimensions
- Semiconductor Industry Expertise Data Bulletin
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.