2.4 Watts Miniature Incandescent Bulb, T2, Miniature Bayonet (BA9s), 48
- Item # 2EV14
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DL1CE048
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39121512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Miniature Incandescent Bulb
- Overall Bulb Shape T
- Bulb Shape T2
- Bulb Base Type Miniature Bayonet (BA9s)
- Voltage 48
- Watts 2.4
- Bulb Type Miniature
- Average Bulb Life 5000 hr.
- Light Technology LED
- Shatter-Resistant Yes
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -25 Degrees C
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -25 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- Bulb Start Type Instant
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Rough Service No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- High Output No
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 18 months
Compliance and Restrictions
- Harmony XB4/XB5/XB7 Push Buttons 2013 Catalog
- Harmony XB4B/XB5A/ZB4B/ZB5A Instruction Bulletin
- Harmony Control & Signaling 2004 Catalog
- Harmony Double & Triple-Headed Push Buttons 2011 Catalog
- Harmony XB4/XB5 Dimensions
- Semiconductor Industry Expertise Data Bulletin
- Harmony SEMI S2 Compliant Installation Guide
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.