120VAC NEMA Magnetic Contactor; No. of Poles: 3, Reversing: Yes, 540 Full Load Amps
- Item # 19YJ44
- Mfr. Model # T02HN23F7
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H7688
- UNSPSC # 39121529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item NEMA Magnetic Contactor
- Full Load Amps 540
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- NEMA Contactor Size 6
- Reversing Yes
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V 150
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 200
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 400
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V 400
- Number of Poles 3
- Enclosure NEMA Rating No Enclosure
- Hz 40/400
- Height 18"
- Width 19.27"
- Depth 9.4"
- Frame / Series / Class / Code TeSys
- Standards UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
- Schneider TeSys N Reversing Contactors NEMA 3 7 Instruction Manual
- Schneider TeSys N Contactor Specifications
- Schneider TeSys N Contactor Instruction Manual
- Schneider Electric TeSys N Contactors and Starters Catalog
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC NEMA Magnetic Contactor Drawing
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC TeSys N Contactors and Starters Brochure
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.