120VAC, 8-Pin Bottom Flange, Din Rail Enclosed Power Relay; Electrical Connection: 1/4" Tab Terminal
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Power Relay Style Enclosed Power Relay
- Item Enclosed Power Relay
- Coil Volts 120VAC
- Contact Form - Relay DPDT
- AC Contact Rating - Relay 30A @ 277V (NO), 3A @ 277V (NC)
- DC Contact Rating - Relay 20A @ 28V
- Electrical Connection - Power Relay 1/4" Tab Terminal
- Number of Poles 2
- Mounting - Power Relay Bottom Flange, Din Rail
- Number of Pins - Relay 8
- HP @ 120V 1
- HP @ 240V 3
- Contact Material Silver Alloy
- Coil Rating 4.0VA, 1.7W
- Hz 50/60
- Features Class F Insulation, Sealed Construction
- Standards cULus Listed File No. E43641/cURus/CSA/CE
- Dimensions 1.49"H, 1.36"W, 2.70"D
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 6CUZ2SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
Item # 1EJG7120VAC, 8-Pin Bottom Flange, Din Rail Enclosed Power Relay; Electrical Connection: 1/4" Tab TerminalDAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.