Door Lever Lockset, Light Duty, Not Keyed, 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" Backset, Cylindrical, Lever
- Item # 49ZM44
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F170 FLA 609 ADD LH
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Lever
- Mortise / Cylindrical Cylindrical
- Lockset Function Dummy
- Lockset Grade 2
- Style F Flair/Addison
- Lockset Finish Antique Brass
- Keyway Type None
- Key Type Not Keyed
- Standards ANSI A156.2
- ADA Compliant No
- Lockset Fire Rating 3 hr.
- Backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant No
- Cylinder Core Type Not Included
- Features Left Hand
- For Use With Residential/Light Commercial Applications
- Handle Material Brass
- Includes Latch, Strike and Mounting Hardware
- Item Door Lever Lockset
- Location Type Commercial,Residential
- Lockset Performance Strength Light Duty
- Number of Keys 0
- Number of Pins 0
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Series F
- Strike Dim. 1-5/8" x 2-1/4"
- Strike Type Round Corner Full Lip Strike
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.