Manual Hydraulic Sargent 351-Series Door Closer, Heavy Duty Interior and Exterior, Bronze
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Closer Brand Sargent
- Item Door Closer
- Closer Series Sargent 351
- Interior/Exterior Interior and Exterior
- Automatic/Manual Manual
- Hydraulic/Pneumatic Hydraulic
- Closer Performance Heavy Duty
- Closer Type Hold Open
- Hand Orientation Non-Handed
- Ligature Resistant No
- Closer Mounting Style Parallel, Regular, Top Frame
- Standards UL-10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) Positive Pressure Fire Test, ANSI A156.4 Grade 1, UL Listed
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Finish Dark Bronze Painted
- Arm Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Arm Type Parallel
- Color Bronze
- Exterior Door Width 48"
- Housing Height 4"
- Housing Length 13"
- Housing Depth 2-3/16"
- Includes Machine Screws and Self Tapping Screws
- Interior Door Width 60"
- Max. Door Opening 90 Degrees to 160 Degrees
- Projection from Wall 2-3/16"
- Spring Size Adjustable 1 to 6
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 21T015SARGENT
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.