Brass and Stainless Steel Valve Repair Kit For Use With Sinks and Wash Stations with Single or Douub
- Item# 40D760
- Mfr. Model# 1061L
- Catalog Page# 2779
- UNSPSC# 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Valve Repair Kit
- Type Replacement Kit for all Sani-Lav Valves
- Material of Construction Brass and Stainless Steel
- Connection (In.) 1/2 NPT Inlets
- Overall Length (In.) 3
- Overall Width (In.) 1
- Overall Height (In.) 1
- Color/Finish Nickel and Stainless Steel
- For Use With Sinks and Wash Stations with Single or Douuble Valves
- Includes Threaded Insert, Plunger Assembly and Stainless Steel Spring
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.