Turning Tool, 570-STFCL-25-11-B1
- Item # 5HMC6
- Mfr. Model # 570-STFCL-25-11-B1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23153308
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item CoroTurn 107 Turning Tool
- For Use With TCEX 22(00)L-F,TCEX 22(00)R-F,TCEX 22(03)L-F,TCEX 22(03)R-F,TCEX 220L-F,TCGT 22(03)-UM,TCGT 220-UM,TCGT 220L-K,TCGT 220R-K,TCGT 221-UM,TCGT 221L-K,TCGT 221R-K,TCGT 222-UM,TCGW221S0320F,TCGX 220-AL,TCGX 221-AL,TCGX 221L-WK,TCGX 221R-WK,TCMT 220-MF,TCMT 220-PF,TCMT 221-KF,TCMT 221-KM,TCMT 221-MF,TCMT 221-MM,TCMT 221-PF,TCMT 221-PM,TCMT 222-KM,TCMT 222-KR,TCMT 222-MF,TCMT 222-MM,TCMT 222-MR,TCMT 222-PF,TCMT 222-PM,TCMT 222-PR,TCMT 223-KR,TCMT 223-PM,TCMT 223-PR,TCMW 221FP,TCMW 222FP,TCMX 221-WF,TCMX 221-WM,TCMX 222-WF,TCMX 222-WM
- Nomenclature 570-STFCL-25-11-B1
- Style 570-
- Rake Positive
- Left/Right Hand L
- Shank SL head (screw mounted)
- Insert Shape Triangular
- Inscribed Circle (In.) 0.25
- Insert Thickness (In.) 0.125
- Dimension D (In.) 0.6693
- Package Quantity 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.