Triangle Turning Insert, Finishing, Triangle, TNMG, TNMG, 331, MF-2220
- Item # 403Y06
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # TNMG 331-MF 2220
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Turning Insert, Finishing, Triangle, TNMG
- Insert Shape Triangle
- Insert Style TNMG
- Insert Size 331
- Chip-Breaker MF
- Grade 2220
- Insert Application Finishing
- Workpiece Compatibility Stainless (M)
- Relief Angle 0 Degrees
- Inscribed Circle 0.375"
- Insert Thickness 0.187"
- Nose Radius 0.015"
- ANSI Number TNMG 331-MF 2220
- ISO Number TNMG 16 04 04-MF 2220
- Insert Material Carbide
- Coating TiCN/Al2O3/TiN
- Cutting Direction Neutral
- Rake Neutral
- For Use With T-Max P
- No. of Edges 0
- Steel (P) Compatibility No
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility No
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.