Square Turning Insert, SNMG, 543, PM-4335
- Item # 403W32
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SNMG 543-PM 4335
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Turning Insert
- Insert Shape Square
- Insert Style SNMG
- Insert Size 543
- Chip-Breaker PM
- Grade 4335
- Insert Application Medium
- Workpiece Compatibility Steel (P)
- Relief Angle 0 Degrees
- Inscribed Circle 0.625"
- Insert Thickness 0.250"
- Nose Radius 0.046"
- ANSI Number SNMG 543-PM 4335
- ISO Number SNMG 15 06 12-PM 4335
- Insert Material Carbide
- Coating TiCN/Al2O3/TiN
- Cutting Direction Neutral
- Rake Neutral
- For Use With T-Max P
- No. of Edges 0
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility No
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility No
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.