Square Milling Insert, 690 100531-SL 1030
- Item # 6VGY0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 690-100531M-E-SL 1030
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Milling Insert
- Insert Shape Square
- Insert Style 690
- Insert Size 100531
- Chip-Breaker SL
- Grade 1030
- Insert Application Medium
- Workpiece Compatibility Hardened (H),Nonferrous (N),Stainless (M),Steel (P),Super Alloy (S)
- Lead Angle 90 Degrees
- Inscribed Circle 0.394"
- Insert Thickness 0.205"
- Nose Radius 0.122"
- ANSI Number 690-100531M-E-SL 1030
- ISO Number 690-100531M-E-SL 1030
- Insert Material Carbide
- Coating PVD
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Rake Positive
- For Use With A690-051C5-1060H,A690-051C6-10105H,A690-076C6-1075H
- No. of Edges 2
- Mounting Hole Dia. 0.177"
- Mounting Style Screw Clamp
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility No
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility Yes
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility Yes
- Hardened (H) Compatibility Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.