Square Drilling Insert, CD880 4 EDGE INSERT 604-LM 4324
- Item # 418X10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 880-06 04 W08H-P-LM 4324
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Drilling Insert
- Insert Shape Square
- Style CD880 4 EDGE INSERT
- Insert Size 604
- Chip-Breaker LM
- Grade 4324
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Insert Material Carbide
- Coating TiCN+Al2O3
- Insert Position Peripheral
- ANSI Number 880-07 04 W12H-P-GR 4324
- Workpiece Compatibility Nonferrous (N),Stainless (M),Steel (P),Super Alloy (S)
- Application Medium Feed
- No. of Edges 0
- Nose Radius 0.031"
- Insert Thickness 0.138"
- Mounting Hole Dia. 0.157"
- Mounting Style Screw
- Rake Positive
- ISO Number 880-07 04 W12H-P-GR 4324
- Inscribed Circle 0.419"
- For Use With CoroDrill 880
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility No
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility Yes
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility Yes
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.