Indexable Drilling Insert, WCMX Series, 1020 Grade, 040308 Insert, 0.250" Inscribed Circle
- Item # 5KXH1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # LCMX 04 03 08-53 1020
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23172009
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Indexable Drilling Insert
- Insert Style U-Drill(R)
- Workpiece Compatibility Cast Iron (K),Hardened (H),Stainless (M),Steel (P),Super Alloy (S)
- Dimension Type Decimal Inch
- Insert Size 040308
- Grade 1020
- Inscribed Circle 0.250"
- Manufacturer Series WCMX
- Chip-Breaker 53
- Insert Shape Rectangle
- Insert Thickness 0.125"
- Nose Radius 0.031"
- Insert Material Carbide
- Coating TiN
- Relief Angle 7 Degrees
- Rake Positive
- Insert Application Medium
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- ANSI Number WCMX 05 03 08 R-53 235
- ISO Number WCMX 05 03 08 R-53 235
- No. of Edges 2
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility Yes
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility Yes
- Hardened (H) Compatibility Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.