Indexable Drilling Insert, 800 Series, H13A Grade, 060308
- Item # 30AZ66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 800-06 03 08H-P-G 4235
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Indexable Drilling Insert
- Insert Style Corodrill(R) 800
- Workpiece Compatibility Cast Iron (K),Hardened (H),Nonferrous (N),Super Alloy (S)
- Dimension Type Decimal Inch
- Insert Size 060308
- Grade H13A
- Manufacturer Series 800
- Chip-Breaker L
- Insert Shape Parallelogram
- Insert Thickness 0.156"
- Nose Radius 0.031"
- Insert Material Carbide
- Coating Uncoated
- Relief Angle 11 Degrees
- Rake Positive
- Insert Application Long Chipping Material
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- ANSI Number 800-06 03 08H-P-L H13A
- ISO Number 800-06 03 08H-P-L H13A
- No. of Edges 0
- Steel (P) Compatibility No
- Stainless (M) Compatibility No
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility Yes
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility Yes
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility Yes
- Hardened (H) Compatibility Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.