Hexagon Milling Insert, HNEF 090504-KL 1020
- Item # 40E724
- Mfr. Model # HNEF 09 05 04-KL 1020
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Milling Insert
- Insert Shape Hexagon
- Insert Style HNEF
- Insert Size 090504
- Chip-Breaker KL
- Grade 1020
- Insert Application Finishing
- Workpiece Compatibility Stainless (M)
- Lead Angle 60 Degrees
- Inscribed Circle 0.637"
- Insert Thickness 0.218"
- ANSI Number HNEF 09 05 04-KL 1020
- ISO Number HNEF 09 05 04-KL 1020
- Coating PVD
- Cutting Direction Neutral
- For Use With CoroMill S-60
- No. of Edges 12
- Mounting Hole Dia. 0.087"
- Steel (P) Compatibility No
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility No
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility No
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.