Grooving Insert, 0.039 W, Left Hand Cutting, 3 Seat, Parting off - CoroCut XS Left Hand Cut off 1105
- Item # 18J382
- Mfr. Model # MACL 3 100-L 1105
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23171618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Grooving Insert
- Style Parting off - CoroCut XS
- Insert Seat Size 3
- Width 0.039
- Depth 0.248"
- Chip-Breaker Left Hand Cut off
- Grade 1105
- Cutting Direction Left Hand
- Workpiece Compatibility Stainless (M), Super Alloy (S)
- Corner Radius 0.002"
- Application Low Feed
- ANSI Number MACL 3 100-L 1105
- Insert Material Carbide
- Lead Angle 15 Degrees
- No. of Edges 2
- Coating TiAlN
- Mounting Style CoroCut XS Insert 15 Degrees lead angle
- ISO Number MACL 3 100-L 1105
- For Use With Parting off - CoroCut XS
- Steel (P) Compatibility No
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility No
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility Yes
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.