Square End Mill, 0.7087" Milling Diameter, Number of Flutes: 4, 1.2598" Length of Cut, PVD
- Item # 22D416
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # R215.34C18040-DC32K 1640
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23172005
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Square End Mill
- Grade 1640
- List Number CoroMill Plura
- End Mill Style Square
- End Mill Material Carbide
- Dimension Type Decimal Inch
- Milling Diameter 0.7087"
- Corner Radius 0.016"
- Single End/Double End Single End
- Number of Flutes 4
- Length of Cut 1.2598"
- End Mill Cutting Type Non-Center
- Overall Length 3.622"
- Finish PVD
- Shank Type Weldon
- Shank Dia. 0.709"
- Cutting Direction Right Hand
- Helix Angle 40 Degrees
- Neck Dia. 0.709"
- Neck Length 1.6540"
- End Mill Application Roughing/Finishing
- Steel (P) Compatibility Yes
- Stainless (M) Compatibility Yes
- Cast Iron (K) Compatibility Yes
- Non Ferrous (N) Compatibility No
- Super Alloy (S) Compatibility Yes
- Hardened (H) Compatibility No
- Workpiece Compatibility Super Alloy (S)
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.