Mobile Storage Cabinet, Charcoal, 78" Overall Height, Assembled
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Mobile Storage Cabinet
- Cabinet Style Combination
- Cabinet Strength Rating Commercial
- Cabinet Door Type Standard
- Cabinet Color Charcoal
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Method of Construction Welded
- Gauge 20/22
- Height of Cabinet 78"
- Width of Cabinet 36"
- Depth of Cabinet 24"
- Number of Doors 2
- Number of Cabinet Shelves 4
- Number of Drawers 0
- Caster Type (2) Swivel and (2) Swivel with Brakes
- Caster Wheel Dia. 5"
- Material Steel
- Finish Powder Coated
- Shelf Capacity 200 lb.
- Locking Cabinet Yes
- Locking Points 3 Points
- Standards ANSI/BIFMA
- Includes 1 Full Top Shelf, 3 Adjustable Side Shelves and 4 Swivel Casters, 2 With Brakes
- Casters Included Yes
- Cabinet Locking Mechanism Keyed
- Cabinet Handle Style Recessed
- Cabinet Height Range Full Height
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5DCV2SANDUSKY LEE
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.