Stainless Steel Santoprene® Single Double Diaphragm Pump, 45 gpm, 125 psi
- Item # 12W431
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S1FB1S1WANS000.
- Catalog Page # 2656
- UNSPSC # 40151548
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Double Diaphragm Pump
- Pump Operation Type Air Operated
- Max. Flow 45 gpm
- Max. Temp - Pumps 180 Degrees F
- Housing Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1"
- Connection Style NPT
- Air Inlet Size 1/2" FNPT
- Diaphragm Material - Pumps Santoprene(R)
- Agency Compliance CE, ATEX, EAC
- Valve Type 26.5 ft.
- Max. Flow GPM 45
- Max. Operating Pressure 125 psi
- Ball Material Santoprene(R)
- Check Seat Material UHMW Polyethylene
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Manifold Connection Single
- Length 10-3/8"
- Width 10-1/4"
- Height 12-27/32"
- Self-Priming Dry 18 ft.
- Self-Priming Wet 18 ft.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.