Stainless Steel PTFE - Santoprene Backup Single Double Diaphragm Pump, 106 gpm, 125 psi
- Item # 15U525
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S15B1S2TANS000
- Catalog Page # 2656
- UNSPSC # 40151548
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Double Diaphragm Pump
- Pump Operation Type Air Operated
- Max. Flow 106 gpm
- Max. Temp - Pumps 220 Degrees F
- Housing Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Inlet/Outlet Size 1-1/2"
- Connection Style NPT
- Air Inlet Size 3/4" FNPT
- Diaphragm Material - Pumps PTFE - Santoprene(R) Backup
- Agency Compliance CE, ATEX, EAC
- Valve Type 24 ft.
- Max. Flow GPM 106
- Max. Operating Pressure 125 psi
- Ball Material PTFE
- Check Seat Material PTFE
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Manifold Connection Single
- Length 11-5/6"
- Width 20-5/16"
- Height 21-19/32"
- Self-Priming Dry 22.4 ft.
- Self-Priming Wet 22.4 ft.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 5U672ARO
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.