1/3 HP Residential Dewatering Pump with 12VDC Voltage and Discharge NPT 1-1/2", 30 ft. Cord Length
- Item # 6WY63
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SPA1 1/2E3
- Catalog Page # 2623
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Residential Dewatering Pump
- Pump HP 1/3
- Voltage - Pumps 12VDC
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Cord Length - Pumps 30 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 25 ft.
- Pump Body Material Aluminum
- Cord Size 8/2
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 43
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 34
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 25
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 21
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 0
- Height 19-1/4"
- Diameter 10"
- Base Material Aluminum
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Max. Diameter Solids 3/8"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 150 Degrees F
- Motor Type Enclosed
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N
- Agency Compliance CE
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Motor RPM 1750
- Pump RPM 1750
- Item - Dewatering Pumps Utility/Dewatering Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.