Laser Printer,35 ppm,17-7/8"H x 16-3/8"W
- Item # 38LW72
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SASSLM3370FD
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 43212104
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Laser Printer
- Functions Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax
- Print Speed (Black) 35.0 ppm
- Print Resolution (Black) 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Max. Paper Size 8-1/2" x 14"
- Max. Copies 99
- Sorting Function No
- LCD Display Yes
- Operating System Compatibility Linux(R) Fedora Core 1-4, Red Hat(R) Linux(R) 8, 9, SUSE(TM) Linux(R) 8.2-9.2, Mac(R) OS X 10.5-10.8, Novell NetWare(R) 5.x, 6.x, UNIX(R) HP-UX, Windows(R) NT 4.0, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Vista(TM), 7
- Fax Transmission Speed 33.6 kbps
- Connector/Port/Interface Ethernet, USB
- Network Ready Yes
- Network Capable Yes
- Network Types Ethernet
- Monthly Duty Cycle 50,000
- Height 17-7/8"
- Width 16-3/8"
- Depth 16-3/8"
- Includes Power Cord, Full Starter Toner, Driver/Software CDROM with Digital User Manual, Warranty Card and Quick Installation Guide
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.