Nut Driver Set, Yellow with Black Grip; Number of Pieces: 8
- Item # 3KHW8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # S25925
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27111702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
This Milwaukee® Nut Driver Set features a thread-thru design for unlimited depth in threaded rod and long bolt applications. The driver allows the bolts and rods to pass through the end of the handle during use. Universal driver heads fit a variety of fasteners, including square, hex, 12-point, and spline bolts. Hex shanks deliver additional leverage and wrench-ready capability.
- Screwdriver and Nut Driver Grouping Nut Driver Sets
- Item Nut Driver Set
- Nut Driver Shank Style Hollow Round
- SAE or Metric Metric
- Nut Driver Hex Size 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0, 11.0, 12.0mm
- Nut Driver Shank Length 3"
- Number of Pieces 8
- Insulated Yes
- ESD Safe No
- Magnetic/Nonmagnetic Nonmagnetic
- Nut Holding No
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Nut Driver Overall Length 6-3/4"
- Nut Driver Shank Material Steel
- Nut Driver Handle Design Cushion Grip
- Nut Driver Handle Material Multi-Component
- Nut Driver Handle Color Yellow with Black Grip
- Includes Roll-up Pouch
- Standards Meets IEC 900 Standard for Insulated Hand Tools Exceed ASTM 1505-07 Standards for Insulated Hand Tools Helps Meet OSHA Requirements Meets NFPA 70E Requirements
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?