PTFE Solenoid Valve, 3-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed
- Item# 5UPG0
- Mfr. Model# DVX3-144D2
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Plastic Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 3-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size - Valves 1/4"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Air/Inert Gas 100
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Light Oil 100 psi @ 176 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 100
- Voltage 24VDC
- Coefficient of Volume 0.60
- Body Material - Valves PTFE
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Orifice Dia. 1/4"
- Safe Working Water Pressure 100 psi
- Operation Direct Acting
- Watts 41
- Max. Flow Rate 6 gpm
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections Wire Leads
- NEMA Rating 4
- Overall Length 2-3/8"
- Max. Fluid Temp. 194 Degrees F
- Overall Width 2-3/8"
- Overall Height 3-15/16"
- Application Semiconductor Manufacturing, Biomedical Research, Chemical Process Industries and High-Purity Applications.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.