3/8"-18 Steel Hydraulic Coupler Set, 3/8" Body Size
- Item# 2F769
- Mfr. Model# S30-3P
- Catalog Page# 2528
- UNSPSC# 27121701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hydraulic Coupler Set
- Quick Coupler Type Hydraulic Coupler Set
- Coupler Interchange Type S30
- Series 30
- Connection Type MNPT and FNPT
- Coupler Thread Size 3/8"-18
- Coupler Body Size 3/8"
- Coupler Flow Rate 6.0 gpm
- Max. Pressure 10,000 psi
- Coupler Body Material Steel
- Sleeve Material Steel
- Coupler Finish Trivalent Chromium Zinc
- Seal Type Captive Valve
- Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Coupler Connection Type FNPT and MNPT
- Seal Material Buna
- Shut Off Double
- Valve Design Poppet
- Locking Mechanism Screw Together
- For Use With Pumps and Cylinders at 10,000 psi
- Includes 3/8" NPT Male and Female Coupler
- Hansen Interchange WA 56527 00 & WA 56524 00
- Parker Interchange 3010-3 & 3050-3
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.