Carbon Monoxide Alarm with 85dB @ 10 ft., Horn Audible Alert; 120VAC
- Item# 39H976
- Mfr. Model# 65-511-R
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 46171613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Detection Method Semiconductor
- Interconnection Capability Relay
- Power Source 120VAC
- Audible Alert 85dB @ 10 ft., Horn
- Visual Alert Red LED
- Height 3"
- Depth 1-3/4"
- Width 5-1/2"
- Digital Readout No
- Battery Backup No
- Features Form a Normally Open SPST Dry Contact Relay Control, Contacts Close During Normal Operation and Open During Alarm and Power-fail Events, Relay Control Can Turn on Exhaust Fan, Remote Horn, Connect to Security System, Long Life Self Cleaning Sensor
- Hush Button Yes
- Test Button Yes
- Locking Pin Yes
- Operating Temp. -40 Degrees to 150 Degrees F (-40 Degrees to 66 Degrees C)
- Standards UL 2034
- Includes Locking Bracket
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.