Door Lever Lockset, Mechanical, Not Keyed, Cylindrical, Residential
- Item # 443Y07
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # SL1000WI-15V1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 46171503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Electrical/Mechanical Mechanical
- Lockset Handle Type Lever
- Mortise/Cylindrical Cylindrical
- Lockset Function Passage
- Lockset Grade 3
- Style Winston
- Lockset Finish Satin Nickel
- Key Type Not Keyed
- Standards ANSI/BHMA
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Lockset Fire Rating Not Rated
- Backset 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Ligature Resistant No
- Cylinder Core Type Not Included
- Features Left Hand, Right Hand
- For Use With Closet Door
- Handle Material Brass
- Includes Strike and Mounting Hardware
- Item Door Lever Lockset
- Key Material Keys Not Included (Lock Is Keyless)
- Location Type Residential
- Lockset Performance Strength Standard Duty
- Number of Keys 0
- Number of Pins 0
- Required Door Thickness 1-3/8" to 1-3/4"
- Series 1000
- Strike Dim. 2-1/4"
- Strike Type Round Corner
- Fire Rating - Door Hardware 3 hr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.