Inline Submersible Pump, Voltage: 12VDC, GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head: 8.3
- Item # 3TNJ7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # IL500P
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151513
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 1.4 lbs.
Country of Origin China Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This high-volume, compact pump provides outstanding power in limited space. It pumps saltwater and freshwater, and is capable of transferring diesel fuel and antifreeze.
- Item Pump
- Type Inline Submersible
- Hose Outlet (In.) 3/4
- Voltage 12VDC
- Amps 6 DC
- GPH of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 500
- GPH of Water @ 3.35 Ft. of Head 460
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 430
- GPH of Water @ 6.7 Ft. of Head 380
- GPH of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 345
- GPH of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 255
- GPH of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 180
- GPM of Water @ 0 Ft. of Head 8.3
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 5.75
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 3
- Max. Head (Ft.) 32
- Cord Length (Ft.) 13
- Length (In.) 6-1/2
- Dia. (In.) 1-1/2
- Operation Continuous
- Material Acetal
- Max. Temp. Water - 176 Degrees F/Diesel - 104 Degrees F
- Application For Use With Fresh Water, Sea Water, Diesel Fuel
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions