8" Medium-Duty Rigid Plate Caster, 2000 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 29XW28
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 75-DUR-0825-R
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Caster Sub-Type Rigid
- Caster Load Rating Range Medium-Duty
- Load Rating 2000 lb.
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Swivel Lock Type No Lock Included
- Wheel Dia. 8"
- Wheel Width 2-1/2"
- Overall Height 10-1/8"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Phenolic
- Caster Core Material Phenolic
- Wheel Color Black
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern B
- Caster Plate Size 4-1/2" x 6-1/2"
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-7/16" x 3-3/8"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 4-15/16" x 5-1/4"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Roller
- Caster Max. Temp. 275 Degrees F
- Caster Min. Temp. -65 Degrees F
- Item Plate Caster
- Non-Marking Yes
- Number of Wheels 1
- Standards ISO 9001:2015, ICWM
- Caster Product Group Rigid Caster
- Caster Wheel Shape Standard
- Caster Frame Material Steel
- Extended Lead No
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. DUR-0825-12
- Caster Raceway Roller
- Includes Complete Caster
- Durometer 90 Shore D
- Core Color Black
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 1/2"
- Caster Plate Thickness 5/16"
- Frame Finish Blue Powder Coat
- Thread Guards No
- Features Kingpinless Raceway
- Application Tow Lines, Shock Load Applications and Abusive Conditions in Ship Building, Automotive, Metal Fabricating, and Air Cargo Support Equipment
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.