6" Heavy-Duty Swivel Plate Caster, 3000 lb. Load Rating
- Item # 53CH64
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2-75-GTB-0620-S-SL
- Catalog Page # 1205
- UNSPSC # 31162701
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Caster Sub-Type Swivel
- Caster Load Rating Range Heavy-Duty
- Load Rating 3000 lb.
- Caster Brake Included No
- Caster Swivel Lock Type 4-Position Directional Lock
- Wheel Dia. 6"
- Wheel Width 2"
- Overall Height 8"
- Caster Wheel/Tread Material Nylon
- Caster Core Material Nylon
- Wheel Color Gray
- Caster Plate Hole Pattern A
- Caster Plate Size 4-1/2" x 6-1/2"
- Inside Bolt Hole Spacing 2-7/16" x 4-15/16"
- Outside Bolt Hole Spacing 3-3/8" x 5-1/4"
- Caster Wheel Bearings Ball
- Caster Max. Temp. 275 Degrees F
- Caster Min. Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Item Plate Caster
- Non-Marking No
- Number of Wheels 2
- Standards ISO 9001, ICWM
- Caster Product Group Kingpinless Caster with 4-Position Directional Lock
- Caster Wheel Shape Crown
- Caster Frame Material Steel
- Extended Lead No
- Swivel Radius 2"
- Replacement Wheel Mfr. No. GTB-0620-08
- Caster Raceway Single Ball
- Includes Complete Caster, Swivel Lock
- Durometer 75 Shore D
- Core Color Gray
- Mounting Bolt Dia. 1/2"
- Caster Plate Thickness 5/16"
- Frame Finish Powder Coated
- Thread Guards No
- Application All Purpose Industrial and Commercial Casters, Casters, Aerospace Tooling, Automotive Assembly Lines, Body Dolly Carts, Engine Dollies, Material Carts, Chassis Rack Carts
- Caster Temp. Range Available Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.