1 gal. Interior/Exterior Rust Inhibitive Primer Covers 325 to 550 sq. ft./gal., Red
- Item# 1F766
- Mfr. Model# 2068402
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 31211509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rust Inhibitive Primer
- Base Type Solvent
- Resin Type Alkyd Enamel
- VOC Content Less Than 340g/L
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Red
- Coverage 325 to 550 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time 1 to 2 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 30 min. to 1 hr.
- Application Temperature 40 to 100 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roll, Spray
- Surface Concrete, Metal
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Features High Solids Quick Dry
- For Use With Mfr. No. 7400 or 9800 System
- Standards USDA Acceptable
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1BW42RUST-OLEUM
Price $87.30 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.