Interior/Exterior Primer with 300 to 600 sq. ft./gal. Coverage Gray, 5 gal.
- Item # 6H091
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7086300
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Primer
- Color Gray
- Size 5 gal.
- Coverage 300 to 600 sq. ft./gal.
- Resin Type Industrial Enamel
- Base Type Solvent
- Paint Color Family Grays
- Paint Primer Primer
- Sealers & Rust Reformers Item Primer
- Paint,Primer Surface Material Fiberglass,Steel
- Paint,Primer Application Method Brush,Roller,Spray
- Dry Time 1 to 2 hr.
- Net Weight 56.22 lb
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Application Temperature 32 to 100 Degrees F
- Dry Time Tack Free 30 min. to 1 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 24 hr.
- VOC Content 338 g/L
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Liquid
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, DC, DE, IN, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, and PA.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 6A931RUST-OLEUM
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.