1 gal. Interior/Exterior Primer Covers 160 to 270 sq. ft./gal., Gray
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Primer
- Base Type Water
- Resin Type Acrylic Enamel
- VOC Content Less Than 250 g/L
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Gray
- Coverage 160 to 270 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time 2 to 4 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1 to 3 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 1 to 2 hr.
- Application Temperature 35 to 100 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roll, Spray
- Surface Steel, Galvanized Steel, Concrete, Masonry
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- For Use With Mfr. No. 206164, 206165, 206166, 3725402, 3737402, 3744402, 3764402, 3771402, 3779402, 3782402, 3786402, 3792402, 3769402, 3781402
- Standards USDA
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1D460RUST-OLEUM
Price $67.55 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.