Waterborne Oil-Modified Polyurethane Floor Coating, Clear, 1 gal.
- Item# 4MG61
- Mfr. Model# 6711402
- Catalog Page# 1741
- UNSPSC# 31211504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Floor Coating
- Base Type Water
- Resin Type Waterborne Oil-Modified Polyurethane
- VOC Content Less Than250g/L
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Clear
- Coverage 400 to 800 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time Tack Free 15 min
- Dry Time - Light Traffic 24 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 1/2 hr.
- Application Temperature 50 to 100 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roller
- Surface Concrete, Masonry, Wood
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.