1 gal. Interior/Exterior Cold Galvanizing Compound Covers 310 to 440 sq. ft./gal., Gray
- Item# 3BU16
- Mfr. Model# 206193
- Catalog Page# 1739
- UNSPSC# 31211509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cold Galvanizing Compound
- Base Type Solvent
- Resin Type Alkyd Enamel
- VOC Content Less Than 361g/L
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Gray
- Coverage 310 to 440 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time 1 to 2 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 12 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free 30 min. to 1 hr.
- Application Method Brush, Roller, Spray
- Surface Bare Sheet Metal, Galvanized Metal, Production Welds
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3BU17RUST-OLEUM
Price $63.40 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.