Black Coal Tar Epoxy Coating, Matte Finish, 100 to 130 sq. ft./gal. Coverage, Size: 5 gal.
- Item # 3XH22
- Mfr. Model # C9578380
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31211504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Coal Tar Epoxy Coating
- Base Type Oil
- Resin Type Coal Tar Epoxy
- Color Family Blacks
- Color Black
- Finish Matte
- Size 5 gal.
- VOC Content Less Than 250 g/L
- Coverage 100 to 130 sq. ft./gal.
- Exposure Conditions Severe Industrial or Marine Environments
- Dry Time 18 to 36 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 24 hr.
- Application Temperature 50 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Application Method Brush, Roll, Spray
- For Use With Epoxy Activator, 3XH20
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Flammable Liquid
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.