AS9100 Anti-Slip Epoxy Kt, Safety Yllw, 1g
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Anti-Slip Floor Coating
- Base Type Solvent
- Resin Type Polyamine Converted Epoxy
- VOC Content Less Than250g/L
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Safety Yellow
- Finish Matte
- Coverage 40 to 60 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic 12 hr.
- Dry Time 72 hr.
- Application Temperature 50 to 100 Degrees F
- Application Method Phenolic Core Roller
- Surface Concrete, Steel
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Includes Base and Activator
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.