Light Gray Small Concrete Patching Compound Kit, 27.5 fl. oz. (Part A) Base, 4 fl. oz. (Part B) Acti
- Item # 5XPP2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 253479
- Catalog Page # 1452
- UNSPSC # 31201607
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Patching Application Epoxy Patches
- Item Small Concrete Patching Compound Kit
- Color Light Gray
- Number of Components 3
- Container Size 27.5 fl. oz. (Part A) Base, 4 fl. oz. (Part B) Activator, 13.1 lb. (Part C) Aggregate
- Container Style Pail
- Coverage 0.15 cu. ft.
- VOC Less Than 5g/L
- Flash Point 185 Degrees to 210 Degrees F
- Application Temp. Range 45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Starts to Harden 2.5 hr.
- Full Cure Time 2 days
- For Use On Surface Material Concrete
- Application Interior/exterior Spalled Floors, Curbs, Ramps
- Characteristics Polyamine Epoxy
- Includes Base (Part A), Activator (Part B), Aggregate (Part C)
- Cured Color Family Grays
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.