Corrosion Inhibitor, Wet Lubricant Film, 160°F Max. Operating Temp., 1 gal. Jug
- Item # 6VDT0
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 71152
- Catalog Page # 2497
- UNSPSC # 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Wet
- Indoor Life Expectancy Medium
- Removability Light
- Min. Operating Temp. -54 Degrees F
- Max. Operating Temp. 160 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Jug
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Series 606
- Specific Gravity 0.83
- VOC Content 77%
- Flash Point 175
- Application Used both indoors and outdoors as a protective coating on raw materials, machined parts, tools, pipe, fittings, valves, etc. Provides long-term protection from rust and corrosion for a variety of Industrial, Marine, Aviation, and Oilfield applications.
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.