Corrosion Inhibitor, Dry Lubricant Film, 212°F Max. Operating Temp., 1 gal. Jug
- Item # 6VDR8
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 73011
- Catalog Page # 2440
- UNSPSC # 15121802
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Corrosion Inhibitor
- Lubricant NSF Rating Not Rated
- Lubricant Film Dry
- Indoor Life Expectancy Short
- Removability Light
- Max. Operating Temp. 212 Degrees F
- Lubricant Container Jug
- Container Size 1 gal.
- Series B
- Specific Gravity 1.10
- VOC Content 19%
- Flash Point 204
- Application Ferrous Metals and for in Process Corrosion Control, Can be used for Hydrostatic Testing and Corrosion Control During Vibratory Finishing and Sand Blasting
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.