Water-Base Precision Line Marking Paint, Clear, 16 oz.
- Item # 1PTH2
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1801838
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # H7172
- UNSPSC # 31211507
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Precision Line Marking Paint
- Base Type Water
- Line Striping Aerosol Yes
- Paint Color Family Clears
- Color Clear
- Size 16 oz.
- Striping and Marking Paint and Chalk Item Precision Line Marking Paint
- Paint and Primer Sub Category General Purpose Marking Paint
- Paint,Primer Surface Material Grass,Gravel
- Paint,Primer Application Method Marking Wand,Spray
- Coverage 600 to 700 Linear ft./2" Strip
- Net Weight 16 oz.
- Dry Time Less than 5 min.
- Dry Time Tack Free 5 min.
- Application Temperature 40 to 100 Degrees F
- Exposure Conditions Mild to Moderate
- Standards MIR Compliant
- For Use With Mfr. No. 2393000, 210188
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1PTH1RUST-OLEUM
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.